Friends are Sunshine


While browsing around the challenges that came out this week, one really inspired me. I am talking about the Less Is More Week 224 Challenge "Hello Sunshine"
Therefore i decided to create a Rays of Sun stencil, given that i didn't have any, so that i could use it with distress inks and create this sun. 
I have also created a tutorial which you can find it here in where you can see how i created my stencil with low cost materials that everybody may have lying around.
I have also used a written words stencil that i bought in a pack of 4 from Panduro and daubed with Spiced Marmalade. The sun and the rays are Mustard Seeds. Then i used a piece of orange ribbon to create a delimitation and proceeded to writing my sentiment. 

As it is obvious, i will also enter this card in the Less is More Week 224 Challenge. Another challenge i will enter my card in is ShowCASe Your Style Challenge #15: Friendship.

Thanks for stopping by,
Have a wonderful sunny weekend, 
Teo

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses so far.

  1. Beautiful sentiment and card and it fits perfectly with our challenge this week.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

  2. Chrissie says:

    Super card and great inking!
    I love your sentiment too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

  3. Neets B says:

    Great use of your handmade stencil, very resourceful, and I love the script added through your stencil too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

  4. Teodora says:

    Thank you so much for visiting my site ladies! You are so sweet. I really appreciate all the comments.

  5. Lynne says:

    Super card.
    Lynne xxx

  6. Anne says:

    What a fab sunny card Teo, your home made stencil has worked really well!
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    Less is More

Leave a Reply