Weekend update

Hello again,

It is 2:29 Tuesday early morning and i wanted to give you an update on what i did this weekend. I am still waiting on my Martha Stewart Circle Cutter which will arrive tomorrow therefore this weekend i only got to create a bunch of backgrounds for my future cards. 


It wasn't easy for me to start painting and playing with watercolors, but ever since i started i can't stop. I have also incorporated distress inks, and i only have 4 colors so far but i am starting to feel the need to get some more. Maybe some green and/or purple.


In the picture above there is one other background missing that was still drying so couldn't make it to the photo session. But i still think it's the best one yet. I have also experimented with resist embossing and some "free-hand" painting based on an image that i found on Pinterest and really caught my eye. 


And yeah, Pinterest really became my new tool of trade, providing me with tons of inspiration and new techniques to try. I am also trying to follow color combos in order to step out of my Rainbow comfort zone and create more themed cards, with different feels rather than just Joy all the way. 


Nevertheless i leave you now, going to bed.


Have a wonderful night,

See you soon,

Teo

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply