Love You Galaxy Background


I made this card for my boyfriend and i copied the image from a Stampin Up stamps set called "Love you to the Moon" which i drew on vellum paper from Bog & Ide. The background is a watercolour piece with teal, blue and purple colours, (it has a different feel in real life, when it comes to colours) followed with white colour splashes.

The silver stars i cut from a paper with stars which i used as background for the previous card with the balloon. The stars that i placed on the vellum paper served as hiding places for the dimension squares that hold the vellum in place.

I have also entered this card in the CASology Week 144: Flight Challenge and Cards4Guyz Challenge #44 Flight.

Have a wonderful weekend all,
Teo



This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses so far.

  1. Cazro says:

    Hi, What a lovely card, wonderful sentiment. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

  2. Julie B says:

    Great idea and a wonderful sentiment.
    Thanks for linking up at Cardz4Guyz this week. :)

  3. Teodora says:

    Thank you girls. I appreciate your comment and it was my pleasure to join at Cardz4Guys. I hope i will be posting more often given that i have just started my blog and gained a little more confidence.

  4. Judy1223 says:

    Teo, this is such a sweet card for your boyfriend! Lovely sentiment! So glad you joined in the fun at CASology this week!

  5. Jen W. says:

    So cute and I love the vellum overlay! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

  6. Teodora says:

    THank you so much! It means a lot to me! :) Will make sure to play along in further challenges now that i discovered this new world.

Leave a Reply