Missing my family

Hi there,

It's been a while since i went to see my family back in Romania. And these days i was missing them more than normal. This pushed me into making a card for my mom out of a wonderful stamp set i have recently acquired, "Mom+Me" from Lawn Fawn.

When making this card I also got to use the large Wood Stamp from Hero arts with Designer Woodgrain which I would like to use on every single card if possible, that's how much I love it!

Other than that, here is the card. The sky background is made by painting distress inks on Neenah Solar White cardstock (I know, not the perfect water color medium, but it worked) through a small circle stencil I made using a circle cutter. The colors I used are Wilted Violet, Spun Sugar and Antique Linen. The inspiration for this card comes from an old card I saw Kristina Werner doing a while back to which I cannot find the link right now.

The background is embossed with white embossing powder and then I blend Vintage Photo distress ink all over.

I really love how this card came out and i everytime I miss my mom, I just look at this card and cannot wait to give it to her.

Have an awesome night guys,
Teo

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply