New Beginnings

So this is the new Corners of My Reality blog! I decided to wipe clean the slate from the previous one, Colturi de Realitate, and start a new one ... where i will post random thoughts that go through my mind. I don't expect fans or readers ... it's just a way for me to release the pressure that accumulates during my life due to frustrations, sadness, helplessness and others. But then again ... i am an optimistic person and i won't just focus on the down things from my life ... i will also shout-out my happiness, the good memories i will have gathered and i will cherish them as they are the force that drives us. 
Let's see how it goes ... gotta find a new template ... that will satisfy my needs (mwhahahah - insatiable > yess yess ... that's what she said :P)!!!

Until next time ... cause right now i hate my touchpad and can't write anymore without frustrating me any further =)) ... Have a wonderful day or week or month or year! Or all in the same time! Definitely all in the same time!!! 

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply