When 50 means Gold

Today i have for you a card i made with the Painted Poppy stamp-set from Altenew which i adore.
And the Altenew Crisp inks are not crispy just because it sounded great when they thought about them. They really stamp amazing and i can't get enough of them. I keep on finding new stuff to ink up and put on my cards. I just hope i didn't go too far with this card.

This card i made for a special couple that is turning 50 years of marriage around this date. I can't imagine such an amount of years spent with someone, but boy, it has to be great to look back and see all that you have accomplished together, how wonderful these years have been, not just counting the good memories, but also the bad and how working together made all those problems diminish or go away. I wish I will be able to find something like that as well. Or maybe i have ... only time will tell.


Being gold embossed it was so hard to catch the light and give you a best idea of how this card looks like. But i hope you get the idea. I stamped with different shades the poppies, as well as the leafs and the buds and for the flowers i gold embossed their outline. It gives such an elegant feel to the card, i love it.  Inside i have also stamped and gold embossed a bud with the stem as well just to tie it with the exterior of the card.

 

I hope you have enjoyed my card and i wish you all a great weekend.
Teodora

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Claire says:

    This is gorgeous - love the gold embossing on the blooms. May have to try that with Painted Flowers!

  2. Teodora says:

    Wow, thank you Claire. It was my first time using gold embossing ... and i just couldn't get enough. But i was afraid i would over do it ... and i made myself stop only at the blooms:))) ...

    And yeah, Painted Flowers is on my bucket list. Will definitely try that when getting them :D

Leave a Reply