The most wonderful time of the year ...


... has arrived. It's the time when I discover that magic do exist. Christmas is my favorite time of the year because it reminds me of family, of love and kindness. And it makes me so happy that i get to create magic for others in the form of cards. And I have finally started to create my bundle for this year. 

The following card is a recreation of a card i did the previous year, when i was just starting with paper crafting. Then i had colored my snow-man with pencils and this year with watercolors. I finally got myself to buy the Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors, which i absolutely adore and can't wait to get to experiment with them better! Additionally i also bought a set of clear stamps with the sentiment God Jul (danish for Merry Christmas) in different fonts, which you will get to see across these 2 months.


This next card started as an experiment. I have recently acquired a Versamark stamp pad and embossing powders from WOW and 2 stamp sets from Create a Smile (Smiling Snowflakes and Perfect Tune). Then i got to play a little with the distress inks on top of the embossing to see how it would look like. And i loved it so much that i just couldn't scrap it. It might not be that Christmasy but in my world, Christmas is all about colors and bringing happiness and joy. And making this certainly brought me joy. :) 


This last card is a recreation of Kristina Werner's Day 2 Christmas Card from her Christmas Series. I have to say that i love this card and i plan to do many similar cards to this one in the future. It is a bit time consuming but i have a steep learning curve and i hope it will take less and less. Anyway, the elegance and coziness of this plaid motif really reminds me of home and family. 


I hope you have all enjoyed my start into the Holiday Season. If you have any questions about the cards or the materials please leave a comment, i promise i will answer! :)

Have a great weekend everybody
Teo

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response so far.

  1. Three lovely cards Teodora! That really sweet snowman is just so adorable and you have coloured him perfectly! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog and have a lovely evening/day! Hazel x

Leave a Reply