Uncertain comeback

Hello beautiful people,

It's been long since i had my last post due to having moved recently and starting a new education. Nevertheless, my wonderful boyfriend got me this goodie bag with a lot of stuff from Panduro (100 kr ... it was a steal with everything it had inside -> i wish i could have done a haul video with discovering what it had inside, because they are sold in brown paper bags, clipped at the top, so its completely random what you will get ), our local craft store, and it got me inspired and longing to create some more cards. I missed being creative every day, and the way the time passes when you do something you love.

Additionally, yesterday we were passing though our big shopping center and of course, it couldn't have been without me going in Panduro and getting something. This time i bought a label maker because it was on sale with 4 neon colors included. It was my first time trying something like this but i can say i absolutely love it. Planning to get all other label colors Panduro has on stock because its genius. It feel like child's play when doing labels but maybe a more professional one such as Dymo would work even better, Not sure how much will the letter press last ... but until then, i will enjoy it as much as i possibly can.

Therefore, last night ... i created 2 similar cards with some of the ribbons and brads from the goodie bag and a Christmas card, using kind of vellum plasticized paper from a paper pack i got from Lidl a while back.

I will not say more about the cards, because their making is quite straight forward! :) I started light because i was out of practice! :D



I hope you enjoyed my uncertain comeback, and i say uncertain, because i have a lot to study for my new education. Might go about every Friday after class doing some more cards. I need to create my stack for Christmas and renew my Birthday and Thank you cards.

Source of inspiration: Here and Here. Pinterest FTW. :D

Have a wonderful week,
Teo ;)

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply